Thursday, April 3, 2008

April Showers of Photos: April 1


Dutch Iris in my front yard

So I am up for a new challenge this month. I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of Wildflower Morning's challenge over the winter and now I am ready for a new project. Jennifer at S/V Mari Hal-O-Jen is going to be hosting an April Showers of Photos challenge.

Here is what she says in her post:
Set your own goals for the month or focus on a theme that interests you (Spring Flowers, macro photos, portraits, or perhaps the color green?) or simply have uploading one photo a day as your goal! Goodness knows that's all I'll get done some April days!


I am going to challenge myself to post one photo a day for the month of April. I am going to focus on color as my theme and hope to find lots of interesting things to share with you from my world.

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment