Sunday, June 15, 2008

Nature Journal Posts-Did Anyone Save Old Posts?


View from one of my days off.....San Francisco Bay at Low Tide- Sunrise


If anyone has printed out or saved my blog entries that are listed under "Nature Journal Links" on my sidebar, I would greatly appreciate it if you would send me copies. As was previously posted, Homeschoolblogger.com has deleted my old blog without notice and I do not have copies of those posts so that I can copy them over to this blog.

EDIT 6/16/08 10:44 AM
I think I have the access to the entries I need thanks to some very kind and helpful readers....thanks Dana and April and Tamara.

I won't have all the old posts on this blog but most of the important ones with links on the sidebars. I will just need to write some new entries to share with you all in the months to come.


Birdwatching-afternoon hike

Thanks for all your help,

Barb-Harmony Art Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment